Tuesday, November 23, 2010

French Inspired, Personalized Note Cards, Set of Six, Shimmery, Pearl Finished Lined Envelopes Included




La Petite Plume presents: French Inspired Personalized Note Cards

What better way to say thank you to someone truly deserving of such sophistication than with these two French Inspired note cards in six regal pallets!


Six Large blank note cards, 4.25 x 5.5, quadruple layered in elegant, high end papers. Thick, plush and velvety Lettrapress paper in Creamy White, followed by a shimmery Pearl Finished, Italian Imported layer in a coordinating color. A pattern in coordinating hues is next; we then repeat the Pearl layer. The top layer is a gorgeous French Ornate Frame in beautiful hues with your choice of personalization or the word of thanks, "Merci" in a romantic swirly font. Fluttering swallows and butterflies, a Golden royale crown and the word "Paris", are added to this must have card set. All corners have been cut into beautiful French tips creating a raised, embossed effect, a total of 24 corners! Genuine coordinating Swarovski Crystals dot the top and bottom of the frame. Finally, we hand doused the entire image in imported and Authentic German Glass and high end Glitters for a spectacular sparkle! Shimmery Pearl Finished, lined envelopes included.

Aqua Marine

French Blue

French Rose

Silver Sage

Lavender, (photo will be added shortly)

Christmas Red, (photo will be added shortly)

Please indicate your color choice in the check out box along with your preferece of Gold Crown and the word Paris in Gold or Crown and word Paris in the same coordinating color as the entire image. View all photos for your choice.

Be sure to zoom in to view the large shards of shiny glass!

*** WATER MARKS WILL NOT APPEAR ON YOUR CARDS.

:: This gorgeous set makes an excellent gift for: teacher's, friends and family, a favorite client or seller, or just for yourself. Makes a great stocking stuffer as well:)I personally use many of these as gifts to special clients and teachers!!::
Once you receive them, you may not want to part with them!
:: copyright 2010, La Petite Plume Designs, Int'l. for House of Versailles by DAISY REYES. All Rights Reserved.

3 comments:

  1. Dear, dear Daisy!!!

    I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG! IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME DEAREST QUEEN! Your blog is beautiful and as royal as ever! Thank you for coming by and for READING BELLE INSPIRATION! We had a marvelous Thanksgiving as I hope yours was as well. I have been off of work since I am a teacher, since Wed. and I have today and the weekend and it was much needed! NOW, I can't wait for Christmas! Your designs are stunning and thanks to blogging and inspiring artists like you, I have ventured out into writing and drawing and I am slowly establishing a little art atelier in my basement. Only time and persistence will tell what I will end up doing.

    I wish you a wonderful holiday season as we await yet another special celebration with family and FRIENDS!

    Signing off your excellence! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Queen Daisy ... I am so sorry I have not been by for a while! Your new header is gorgeous and you are so sweet as I see you still have me as your favourite interior designer on your blog. Thank-you! I hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
    hugs and best wishes
    M.A. the 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling Queen Daisy, how fabulous it is to see you again! I have missed youoh so much! I see you gave your Blog a makeover, spectacular one I might add and this cards are beyond beautiful So much talent and craft - you never fail to have me surprised with more stunning things each time.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Reading your heartfelt comments day after day just allows me to know a little bit more about each and every one of you:), and this adds happiness to my life. Merci Beaucoup for sharing your thoughts on my Pink -A-licious topics!