Sunday, April 24, 2011

Jardin de Roses, French Inspired Garden Tags, Set of Eight




La Petite Plume has a new design that has been added to their Garden Tags Collection! Jardin de Roses are simply divine French Inspired Garden Tags perfect for any occasion. Vivid in color and beauty! Sold in a set of eight, two of each word:


Merci


Thank You


Pour Vous


For You


Beautifully hand made in our Jersey studio. Vintage seambinding in Seamist is strung through Silver metal eyelets for a polished finish. These Original creations tie perfectly to all of your heartfelt gifts or flowers.




****************** AVAILABLE NOW AT LaPetitePlume.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog and your Etsy-store. Just wanna to say that I love your items!!

    I will place a button on my blog....

    Love,
    M

    http://mimilovesmimi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Reading your heartfelt comments day after day just allows me to know a little bit more about each and every one of you:), and this adds happiness to my life. Merci Beaucoup for sharing your thoughts on my Pink -A-licious topics!